Sex Crimes Defense Attorneys
Defending your rights and your reputation
Sex offenses can result in both serious legal penalties and far-reaching personal and professional consequences. If you are charged with, or even under investigation for a sex crime, you need a vigorous legal defense. With decades of combined experience, the sex crimes attorneys at Newton & Hall work aggressively and effectively to help you avoid a conviction, and minimize the long term consequences.
Regardless of your profession, location or income level, a sex crime charge can dramatically affect your life, even before the legal process begins. As dedicated sex crime defense lawyers, we understand the importance of protecting your rights and ensuring that you receive a fair trial, even as you face public condemnation.
The lawyers at Newton & Hall bring the full force of the firm's criminal defense experience to every sex crime case we handle:
- Sexual Assault: including date rape; rape; indecent liberties;
- Child Sex Crimes: including child molestation; sexual exploitation of a minor; statutory rape/rape of a child; commercial sexual abuse of a minor; and communicating with a minor for immoral purposes
- Child Pornography Sex Crimes: including Internet child pornography; dealing/sending/possessing/viewing depictions or minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct.
- Violations of Sex offender Registration Laws
- Indecent Exposure
- Promoting, Soliciting, or Engaging in Prostitution
- Juvenile Sex Crimes
If you or someone in your family is suspected of, or has been charged with a sex crime, contact our firm immediately. Our sex crime defense attorneys are well prepared to handle your case without delay. We handle cases in state and federal courts throughout the state.
Some of our client's have committed a crime and are looking to minimize the consequences, we are often able to assist them with this by implementing a plan to mitigate the damage and seek treatment to avoid further problems.
Other clients have been falsely accused, and need a lawyer to fight hard for them, to get their lives back. Our team of defense attorneys is willing to fight for our clients, and we also have the expert witnesses, private investigators, and a team of paralegals and legal assistants we can put in motion to fight for them too.
Avoiding the Serious Consequences of Sex Crimes Allegations
Sex crime laws have gotten stricter in recent years and prosecutors have become more relentless in pursuing convictions and harsh sentences. You need the services of a highly skilled and fully committed criminal defense law firm on your side, to minimize the chances of:
- Prison time, ranging from several years to a lifetime
- Loss of employment
- Loss of reputation
- Requirement to register as a sex offender
- Limitation of contact with minor children, even with your own relatives and children
- For more information regarding the consequences of sex crimes click here.
We have a team of tough and seasoned sex crime defense attorneys, and our criminal defense team is dedicated to providing you with effective representation.
Contact a skilled sex crimes lawyer now, and begin your defense. (253) 867-2675.